Prefered method of suicide?

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
randominsanity.smackjeeves.com
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">You've decided to do it, life has reached an impossible end and there's no other way out but death. How will you finally get that eternal rest? How will you release yourself from your mortal coil? The choice is yours, and yours alone.</span>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
And obviously, with a nice large shotgun blast to the cranium; LITERALLY blow off my own head. Any other way I can imagine would be really painful(though I can't say blowing off ones head would be instantly over).

Edit: Oh, you can spell it Preferred OR Prefered. Nevermind that correction.

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">Yeah, shit, I was going to have a POLL POLL but the damn options can't be long enough to give a description of the methods. <_< Well just choose your own anyways folks. XD</span>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
You could just make the options really basic...make them cover categories. People pick a category, then go into detail on how they'd do it.

Asphyxiation
Gunshot
Decapitation
Chemically-Aided
Other

Yeah, that's all I can really think of <_<

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I don't know how >_> Never made a poll. I could figure it out, but meh. This is a poll where people just need to give custom responses, I think.

F.Y.C.N.

Mar 19, 2006
Zenny
<span style="color:DarkOrchid">Yeah. true. I just thought the anonymity of a regular poll might help on the topic of suicide XD I AM NOT IN ANY WAY ENCOURAGING KILLING YOURSELF PEOPLE! If you are depressed then just go to walmart and stare at all the inbred half wits and feel superior. Like I do! =D</span>

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I love going to wal-mart. Every single one has this one employee who is seriously mentally retarded, so they give him a job like pushing the buggies back to the front of the store from the parking lot. He'll be standing there looking at you with this grin, and you don't want to laugh at him, that'd be rude; he looks so incredibly funny, flopping his fingers at you, and you can only smile and say hey.

That makes the trip worth it.

This topic = now about wal-mart.

GokuSSJ

Aug 27, 2010
Zenny
i would never do suicide even if i was hurting i couldnt do that to myself

i cant imagine anyone else doiung something like that
<