Race to the finish?

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
LUKE, I AM YOUR MOTHER!!!
0.o *fetal position*

Ahem, anyways. Yes, it would be incredible to see an enormous Nydus strike a building. These worms really are an exciting prospect.

About new mechs... Not so much. The Terrans have always been half-organic half-mechanic, but I think Goliaths deserve a solo spot in the Terran Battalions. Although, from the looks of it, the goliaths may not be making a reappearance. This leaves an opening for the multi-purpose machine of death.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
It would be nice if a side ability was for the nydus to erupt powerfully through weaker buildings, and for a short amount of time zerg units could pop out, think the scene from starship troopers when the bugs tunneled up through the base.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
hmm, do i sense jealousy templar.

*blinks* I'm sure I don't know what you mean... (You heard me...) The protoss are far superior and the chosen race. (And you are protozoic waste.) Why should we every have any envy of your kind? (You Neanderthal.)

It would be interesting to see grenadier troops in the Terran ranks. One well placed blast would shut up that Nydus Worm.

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
yes i do since jealousy. If i remember correctly, who was hailed as the best creation, and who was left behind seen as a failure. oh thats right, we were the great achivement, and you were the flop. CHosen, huh. MAybe chosen to get thier butts kicked 24/7 with my left claw.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
He certainly is. Or incredibly stupid. Or both. I love that comic strip. It is my source for gaming news.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
hm. we are off topic again.

im thinking that a group of spread out marines and battlecruisers doing yamato would make short work of the mothership. the planet cracker seems risky to use cause u need to get right on top of them...and generally u wouldnt want such a valuable asset doing that

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I'm thinking a group of spread out battlecruisers with Yamato Cannon would make short work of anything. But couldn't the Mothership just use the black hole power in the area directly under itself? If it only kills enemy units then the mothership itself could sit in comfort while an entire fleet was pulled to their doom.