Race to the finish?

Armaggedon

Jun 8, 2007
Zenny
I am not worried by this mothership. It was pumped up for the video. And it wasn't that overwhelming with backup in the last battle of the video. Though it didn't use any of it's abilities.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I'm sure you're right Armaggedon. After balancing it should fit into the game perfectly as a heavy support unit for the Protoss.

Imaslavemidget

Jun 14, 2007
Zenny
Hmmm we can fly and drop in all sorts of units by worker supply lines. The usual defence woulda stop a mothership from popping your SCV's

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Are you talking about the dropships from the newer video? I think that base defense was just purposely set up to be lousy so they could show how the phase cannons work.

deno70

Jun 11, 2007
Zenny
i'd like to know where u also got the idea that carriers wernt in the new game, i remember watchin a video showing that they where in

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I believe that Carriers have been replaced by a new unit called the Tempest. For all aparent purposes, it seems identical in function to a carrier.

At the point when I said that Carriers were probably not in the new game that video had not yet been released.

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
the carrier was kinda like an ultimate weapon in the last starcraft...tho admittedly emp and plague ruins them. i think the new tempest does not serve the feeling of a capital ship. they should dump the tempest and bring the carrier back.

When did a floating hollow blue pineapple ever feel like a capital ship...