RPG Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I know what the system's like and whatnot, since I've used it before, but will you be doing anything unique with it?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Probably making monsters and stuff. The usual I would guess. :p
Depends what you mean by unique I guess lol.

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
That's just typical stuff, heh.

I mean, creating different classes other than the default ones? Adding your own icons? Etc...

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, Gem is really experienced with it. But as far as classes, yeah most likely for sure. I want it to be the best so everyone can enjoy it, so the more the better I guess, within reason that is. :p

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
Well, my ideas WERE to make it FF6 orientated with a nice amount of other FFs added for good measure BUT I was thinking of something nice and custom. I pretty much know alot about Inferno because I once worked on a forum that had Inferno :) It's a great RPG. But, what do you think of these for classes?

BASIC CLASS:
-Trainer

POWER CLASS:
-Fighter
-Warrior
-Knight
-Hunter
-Thief
-Monk
-Dragoon
-Samurai
-Ninja
-Barbarian
-Dark Knight
-Sharpshooter

MAGIC CLASS:
-White Mage
-Black Mage
-Blue Mage
-Green Mage
-Time Mage
-Trainer
-Alchemist
-Summoner
-Bard

HYBRID CLASS:
-Red Mage
-Magic Knight
-Black Belt
-Mime

Just some of my ideas. Monsters:

Ultimate monster is Omega WEAPON

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
No YOU pick what the character looks like. And I came up with an AWESOME idea for custom characters. Go to charas.ex and click Character Creator and create a character, take it into Paint and just get the facing down view (as if he's looking toward you) and you have a custom character :) I can post some pre-made ones later ;)

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Kitsune Inferno said:
No YOU pick what the character looks like. And I came up with an AWESOME idea for custom characters. Go to charas.ex and click Character Creator and create a character, take it into Paint and just get the facing down view (as if he's looking toward you) and you have a custom character :) I can post some pre-made ones later ;)

I could not find create a character, I might just use one thats already made i can't pixel art for shit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.