RPG Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
Well, I have yet to look at defaults and I may of course use different names and stuff.

Anyways, I gave the wrong link >_<

http://www.charas-project.net/
Click CharaSet Generator and begin :) Like I said open it in a GOOD GFX program (NOT PAINT!) and get the bit looking at you and save it as a 24x32 GIF/JPG image nad upload and use as your avatar :)

Anyways, how about the ability to buy custom classes? A member pays say 10000 koins and they get a custom class that they can use :)

Nevelle

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Kitsune Inferno said:
Well, I have yet to look at defaults and I may of course use different names and stuff.

Anyways, I gave the wrong link >_<

http://www.charas-project.net/
Click CharaSet Generator and begin :) Like I said open it in a GOOD GFX program (NOT PAINT!) and get the bit looking at you and save it as a 24x32 GIF/JPG image nad upload and use as your avatar :)

Anyways, how about the ability to buy custom classes? A member pays say 10000 koins and they get a custom class that they can use :)
I don't think that'd be easy to do.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Okay i got some big news for this. I actually plan on buying the full version of the RPG myself for the forum.

The only catch is that they won't accept Money Order which is the only way i'm willing to pay. They only take paypal. If anyone here can pay via paypal please tell me and i'll send a money order to you so we can get this done as quick as possible.

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
Okay, if Jamie has more than one RPG Inferno Admin I have a few things I would like to address:

1) Before making ANY changes, report back to the other RPG admins for approval. I mean, we can't have someone edit or delete something that is not in any way meant to be editted or deleted :/

2) No god-modding please. That ruins the fun :( I myself would like to create the core of it all (classes, items, monsters, elements, spells) but yeah...

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Al, don't worry man. There's a whole staff forum anyway for you guys to discuss, log, and etc.

So that wouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.