RPG Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Gemini said:
So when's this baby gonna be up?

Probably sometime shortly after this upcoming Thursday. I got word that Nitz was gonna be quite busy this week till Thursday. But it'll be the RPG Inferno Lite v2.4 that we put up, so everyone knows.

But approximately 5-7 days I'd say and it should be up.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Because we gotta plan it out right and make sure we're positive about it. There was a lotta discussion and confusion before and Nitz I believe is just gonna put it up when he has time in a week or so.

But, I will put up the RPG Inferno forum somewhere on the main index in the next few days, to collect ideas and **** to make you and Gem's job a little easier when the time comes. ;)

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
But whats to be positive? I'm sure everyone wants to have it.

I can get a LOT done tonight so we don't have to wait for every little feature when it'll be 90% done by the morning. I've got some basic class ideas and items and stuff and Gem can fill in what he sees fit and then we can get member feedback and the like. Of course, I believe like we should have like Name-A-Monster contests, Item Giveaways, and the like. Then, if members do not like anything, we could discuss it and find a reasonable solution.

Of course, I don't mind waiting but I have all the time in the world at present and I will be away most of next weekend so it'll be pretty tight :\

I mean what harm could it be to let me get this up right now and then that'll lift something off everyone else's shoulders :\

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
We'd sorta be rushing. But anywho even if you're away, that's why we're gonna have 2. ;)

But yeah definetely a name a monster thread, itemshop suggestions, spell suggestions and threads will be made.

Just give it 5-7 days. Plus Nitz only can install it I believe. If I'm wrong Nitz correct me lol.

But yeah, he'll know best, for safety and whatnot we gotta wait on Nitz, and like I said he says he's gonna be busy, I mean its a few days guys, c'mon you can wait that long cant ya? :p

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
But hypothetically, if for instance anyone OTHER than Nitz can do it:

I know it might be rushing, but I am doing it for the benefit of keeping everything done up at once. I mean, after tonight, me forum time will be 20 minutes at best. Not enough time. And Derek I think is a busy guy with is own forum, own life, and what not and it'll only be inch by inch. It's like seeing it but its not fully playable. I mean, we need an all-at-once sweep and seeing that I am virtually booked til a possible March, I don't like the fact that we might not get much done. No offense to Derek, I'm sure you'll get LOADS done but, I don't think he, or anyone for that matter, with such a busy life, will devote that much time to an online message boards RPG

(No offense Derek, you just seem to be a ver busy guy)

I don't mean to rush, just at the benefit of getting everything almost 100% at once.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I see what you mean, but once everybody is on the same page about this and Nitz is not busy, like I said it'll be up. No use making 1 person an Admin temporary so we can rush and make it all at once. Not worth it IMO.

Anyway here's the gist of what's going down, so I don't gotta explain it to every other person who may be wondering:

-The RPG Inferno that Nitz is gonna install will be the RPG Inferno v2.4 Lite.

-The RPG Inferno Admins will be Kitsune Inferno and Gemini once the system is up, they will NOT be Admins like Nitz and myself, but rather they will have control over the RPG Inferno making monsters, items, weapons, etc.

-The RPG Inferno WILL be installed. Just when Nitz isn't as busy. Probably in 5-7 days from this post.

-An RPG Inferno forum WILL be made on the main index about 1 day or 2 before it goes up to gather suggestions, get info on it, ask questions, etc.

That is all. So no more questions are asked, all the questions I've just answered in here.

Now, so this don't go in circles and keep having to answer the same question over and over, I will close this thread. However, once it's up (in a week tops I'm sure) you will all know, and an RPG Inferno forum will be made off the main index.

Status
Not open for further replies.