My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Rogue said:
tell me about it
cuz the person you are dating might be really shallow and when they see you/if they ever do/ they might be like
eww
I dunno.... I think online dating is good and bad.... good in that you ACTUALLY learn more of the person than people you meet and date... yeah downside is you meet them... but if you know them well, then it should be easy but it also can be hard..... trust me I know.... I'd like to be with someone.... but I can't...... but truly I dunno if online dating works or not..... I haven't actually met a chic online in person yet......

I agree if your in UK and USA it won't work... times are different too but say Canada, USA,Mexico will prolly work out.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
oh on the forums eh.... give it time man.... theres some gurls here but most are pretty young.... especially for me LOL im hella old compared to people here now.... I feel like some old bearded guy :p

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
still feels bad.... really bad... sometime makes me think if I could make a time machine i'd go way way back... heck I might even go back b4 I was borned and be sure I wasn't LOL than things would be easy... and I wouldn't be here right now typing and posting this... and anything that has happent to me wouldn't happen......

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Eternally yours and sub are cute, especially when I see em talking in the shoutbox ;)

Heavenly Damnation

Apr 22, 2006
In your iMAGiNATiON.
Zenny
Eternally Yours said:
LMFAO RR!!

DestinyFulfilled + SPLATT = a molested DF

Woah...o.o I didn't see that coming.
SPLATT gave me herpes...so I guess you were riight in a sense, though I am still going to kick your arse.

SPLATT said:
What is this obsession Eternally Yours has with me and DF hooking up?! @_@

Don't worry about her...

Hm... BP + Eternally Yours = Teh Meanies <3

Jing said:
im going to have with Df and the scroll bar hooking up, simply becuase i dont know many people here, and i have known the scroll bar for a long time(would make a good couple trust me it would). by the way im not that piece of toast i was married to and the orange ditched me D : so now im all alone. well at least i have the scroll bar : D.

WTF....I don't get it. -.- Me and a Scroll bar? WOW.