The Arena

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Thinking quickly his hands became consumed with handsigns. "Lightning speed jutsu!" cried Exile as he moved and narrowly escaped being flattened by the hammer. He came back and slammed his foot into RPGirl's face while the poe hammer is still impacting the ground and then follows up with a kunai place on his other foot, switches and slams the corresponding leg across her face. It left a fine cut from the kunai attached foot. She soared across the wasteland as one can imagine.

Exile returned to his normal speed as she flew and something changed in his eyes. They became flooded with the sharingan without his doing. "Not...again...aaaahhhh!!" Exile held his head as the shukiri genkai began to pour from the henji symbol rapidly. It began to cover his body with with unusually strange yellow marks. They poured into his eyes changing his sharingan to yellow lust. His normal blue chakra began to convert to yellow and even further it circled around his body. An outer layer of this same chakra began to fluxuate around his body, its kept a steady pace. "This feeling...again?" said Exile confused. He leaped up towards the air at an alarming speed, he flew past Dimitri leaving him to dispell. He reached a height of maximum, then began to fall, "Now if i remember..." said Exile biting his thumb and doing handsigns. "Summon!!!" Yellow chakra flooded out of his hand and a massive toad began to form.

Falling on its back as it fell and slammed on the arena crushing the rest of the debri. The only thing you could see was a massive red frog. "GAMA BUNTA CHEIF TOAD! You summoned me again you snot!" boomed the cheif toad's voice. His voice blasted a sound wave and blew anything in its direction into the vast stretches of nothing. Ugh, this guy again...perfect.