The Finals - Ashlee Simpson vs Maria Sharapova

And the winner of the Hottie of 2005 Tournament should be. . .

• Ashlee Simpson

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Maria Sharapova

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Alright, it's the moment you've all been waiting for since this tourment started. The Finals are finally here! Its the breakthrough pop-rock princess, Ashlee Simpson vs the blazing Russian tennis hottie, Maria Sharapova.

Now this poll will last 72 hours. So as many votes are tallied as possible. Choose the 1 you think deserves to be crowned the Hottie of 2005. The one with the most votes after 72 hours will win that prestegous title.

So without further ado, vote away.

I vote for Ashlee, I just think she deserves it most of these 2 that are left.

Ueki Kousuke

Jan 18, 2006
Essex, UK
www.myspace.com
Zenny
 Click to show spoiler

^_^

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nemesis said:
Ashlee Is gonna win this one.

Well. . .yeah lol. I mean Ashlee is in every way the perfect hottie. She's got beauty, style, spunk, and is hot. Perfect rack, pretty face, beautiful eyes, sexy hair, nice body, nice legs, added with her wicked style and edginess. She deserves to win it lol.

Maria is hot too, but Ashlee just is in a totally different league of hot then Maria is IMO.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nitz said:
not anymore lol well atleast we have time for a tie still thats if it becomes a tie?

If its a tie, we go into a 24 hours sudden death. If its still tied, we crown them both, co-champions.

But there is still 30+ hours to vote.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
There is just about 20 hours left to vote. So hurry and get those votes in if you haven't!

Status
Not open for further replies.