This forum ...

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

This forum has become so inactive its virtually seeing no more than 50 posts a day so im not regularily posting anymore okay

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
See, everyone? This is what happens. You stop posting, then even more people stop posting just because it becomes so ridiculously inactive it's nowhere near funny! It's a terrible chain reaction. :(
Me, Zayne, Gimpy, and Queue... we've been practically the only people posting in the past week! That's not good. :(
Jesse is supposedly back on the internet, or so I've heard, but he won't come back for whatever reason. We're losing people and no one is joining!

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>This forum has become so inactive its virtually seeing no more than 50 posts a day so im not regularily posting anymore okay</div>
Actually, we're lucky if we see 5 posts a day in the past weeks. :(

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
well I might get ahold of the RPG system.. so we can create our own RPG.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

an xbox live gaming clan sounds good

thats probably the most apealing thing and tell jesse to get his ass back on the forums

A

Agamoai

I pretty much stopped posting because there wasn't anything that really piqued my interests enough to post, plus the lack of anyone really posting. I guess you're right, Ray, it's just a chain reaction.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H;20575)</div><div class='quotemain'>We could make a Folding at Home team plus make a gaming clan on Live and PSN and some PC games.</div>

Very good ideas! Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to participate in either one of them. SETI@home, Folding@home... they make my crappy laptop overheat. And I don't have an Xbox 360. Still, if someone wants to start either clan/group, then go for it!

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Winged Fantasy;20624)</div><div class='quotemain'>This place is dead..... Ill come back in about 2 weeks time, if its the same.. Im gonna say byes.</div>

You know what? Thats why most of our old regulars don't post here now. It's that effect of "If he/she goes, I go too" If you want to see this place around the next time you come here, then invite your friends and other members of your forum here.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I don't post much, but I'm not " giving up " on the site or anything dramatic like that 0_o that's a little pointless..

I do plan on hanging around casually until either one of two things happens.

A: The site dies completely
B: The site is revamped and revitalized

Why would leaving for a few days and coming back change anything at all 0_o

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
What I don't understand is why everyone just kinda stopped posting all at once! I mean, it's probably a coincidence, but that's just weird!

And Chris, you're right. But I'm never going to let it die completely. If this doesn't work out for whatever dumb reason, then I will probably still have a place on Invisionfree or something. I'm not ready to give up on this place yet though.

And Tommy... you just said you weren't abandoning us on the first page. :( But whatever... what you decide to do is your choice in the end. Just remember that you don't really have to leave. If you think you're wasting too much time on a "dead" forum, then just come once a week until things pick up a bit.

Winged Fantasy

Jul 21, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Zayne.H;20625)</div><div class='quotemain'>You know what? Thats why most of our old regulars don't post here now. It's that effect of "If he/she goes, I go too" If you want to see this place around the next time you come here, then invite your friends and other members of your forum here.</div>

Noone will join this place if its looking ike it is, the side links are mostly wrong, the skin is ugly, not organized, wrong banner and loads more...

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I agree with Tommy..the skin is very tech but most of the buttons have the wrong text on them and lead to the homepage, as do some of the links. We still have " Catchy Slogan Goes Here " there as well. I know there's nothing we can do about a banner at the moment, but the other things could be fixed(I'd try it myself but I'm not really sure how.)

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
yeah the nav bar needs to be edited to fix good links and we need a main portal system installed.. I don't mind the skin, just needs the logos etc..

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Winged Fantasy;20629)</div><div class='quotemain'>Noone will join this place if its looking ike it is, the side links are mostly wrong, the skin is ugly, not organized, wrong banner and loads more...</div>

Not many people showed up when those weren't problems either.
We had banners a while ago, we had different skins, and we had less forums overall. Even then, we only had a very small amount of people joining over a long period of time. I'm pretty sure advertising is our biggest problem, but I'm just not good at that crap and no one is really compensating for that fact. :(