This forum ...

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

the thing is though only 3 people on gamersforums have 360`s with live on them. me zayne and beleive it or not hiiamahehehe who i spoke to on aim a few evenings ago. where not very good gamers if 3 of the members have 360`s >_>

A

Agamoai

I don't think the PSN clan would really work out, either. There's only two of us here who own a PS3, I believe.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I thought they banned modded Xbox 360s from Live? Are there ways around it? I don't have a 360 at all myself, but it concerns me anyway.

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox;20675)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do they ban people for doing mods like... bigger hard drives?</div>
thats good, cuz I'd want a bigger HD :D

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Oh ok, so basically they only ban mod chipped systems... and only if they can detect it.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
ANYWAY....

We need more specific recommendations as for how to fix this place up! "It just doesn't seem right" isn't going to help very much. :(

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Clans, chats, more posts? Of course. We need more people though! :(

RPG Maker? Well, does anyone want to make an RPG? I can create a board for you. Just don't give up on it.

Rep? Uh... we have rep. What do you mean? Stricter rep rules?

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>More focus on Gaming and technology</div>
That sounds good to me, but I can't be the only person creating the topics/links.

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>and less on random shit.</div>
No. More of the other stuff is fine, but we don't need less topics. Plus, this is a forum for anyone really. If someone isn't a gamer, then they should still feel like they can talk about other things here.

Basically.... our main problem? We don't have enough members! Our second main problem? I'm a TERRIBLE advertiser! :(

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>I said Less on random shit, not take it away.</div>
I know. And I said no. We don't need less random topics, we just need more gaming topics. Any activity is good activity, basically... except flames and bad stuff like that.

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>By rep I mean giving it away by doing some kind of gimmick.</div>
That's not a bad idea. We need to figure out what the gimmick should be though. It has to be a decent enough reason.

R

r.A.n.D.o.M

<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox;20678)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh ok, so basically they only ban mod chipped systems... and only if they can detect it.</div>

they can catch you out with desktop updates and game updates