World Wrestling Entertainment

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Anybody else like the WWE? I love it. It's finally starting to get good since it was kinda boring for 2-3 years until about last year.

I watch Raw and Smackdown everytime its on, though I definetely prefer Smackdown over Raw myself.

Anyone else like the WWE?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
My favorite wrestler is Batista. I like Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit a lot too though.

Only problem with Smackdown now is JBL. They need to send that guy to Raw or something. He still claims he's a Wrestling God even though he didn't last 10 seconds against Kurt Angle. Keeping in mind the guy is 290 pounds.

John Cena sucks too. I respect the fact he has a lotta love for the business and fans above all else, but his rap game shit is just stupid. I hate Edge too, hell if I knew that Cena and Edge would be going after one another for the title, I woulda been better off hoping for Triple H to keep the title.

Problem with Raw is it's way too focused on Triple H and John Cena. And now Edge, his sex celebration thing was a fuckin joke and completely stupid.

Raw is definetely the weaker brand. Till they get a better champion, make someone like Shawn Michaels the champion and it may just get better again.

Fullmetal Alcoholic

Jan 13, 2006
In my holding cell
Zenny
Dude, Edge ****ing rocks! He's one of my favorite wrestlers on RAW! Why RAW is better than SmackDown!:

WWE Champion: Edge > Batista
InterContinental: Ric Flair > Vacated
Women's: Trish > Juventud
Tag: Kane/BigShow > MNM

Well, now that I think of it, the main reason I watch RAW is gone :( All I have left is Kane, Edge, Lita, HBK, Big Show, HHH, and Shelton. Y2J, Hurricane, Christian, Goldberg, Batista, Tajiri, etc.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well it's Edge and Kurt Angle who are the major champs now. Batista surrendered the title and Kurt Angle won the battle royal later that night to claim the World Title.

And Booker T is the US Champ now, I personally say he's better then Ric Flair.

Oh, Angle > Edge forgot to say. :p

Kid Kash is the Cruiserweight now, not Juventud, but both Trish and Kid Kash I don't mind as champs anyway so I'll call that one even Steven. :p

But I would agree that Kane and Big Show are better tag champs then MNM, not more fun to watch in a match, and not nearly as charasmatic, but more dominating.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I haven't watched wrestling since it was WWF it was better back in the day when we had WCW, NWO black and white, NWO red and white, ECW those were the days now it's just not the same and haven't watched it ever since WWF changed to WWE :(

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
TNA is a really good company. They got some good stars there too.
But yeah Angle is back on Smackdown. He got traded back there apparently.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
good job for all of you who love smackdown over raw heck yes! and cena blah sucks lol i wanted to see kurt angle get the wwe championship but oh well

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Angle has the World Title though. IMO like I said HBK needs to be the WWE Champ for Raw to even come close to being as good as Smackdown.

B

Bo Vine

I watch it every week. My favourite male wrestler is Shawn Michaels while my favourite female is Mickie James. She has a crush on Trish which is making her feel uncomfortable. Anyway, Batista will be away for a long while because he is injured again.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Al, I dunno man. It could be a trade that was made between Raw and Smackdown that we didn't know about. I dunno any of the details about it anyway.

Mickie James? Ugh, I can't stand her. :/

I don't find her hot at all and she annoys the hell outta me. God how I miss Christy though, she was the hottest diva the WWE ever had! :(

michigan man

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
wwe finally seems to be getting back on the right track. and raw monday looks pretty good with the tlc match that was jsut added today

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
YA BATISTA OUT OF ACTION FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS OR SO ACCORDING TO THE DOCTORS. THEN WELL HE WILL TAKE BACK WHATS HIS. I BEEN WATCHING RAW LATELY AND I MUST SAY I LIKE SD BETTER WAY BETTER.