World Wrestling Entertainment

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yes sir George, Smackdown is the dominant brand in the WWE.
But yeah Batista may not be champion on paper, but to me and I'm sure many other fans he still is the champ, since he technically was the champ and lets face it, regardless if it was Mark Henry, Kurt Angle or whoever, I bet ya Batista woulda successfully defended his title.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
DAMN MARK IDIOT I NEVER LIKED EM! AND HE IS AN ABUSSIVE PIECE OF !!! HE WILL EVENTUALLY FIGURE OUT MNM ITS ****ING WITH EM AND MAKE EM PAY. BUT EVEN IF THAT HAPPENDS HE IS GARBAGE!

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
MNM are the only outstanding team on Smackdown really anyway asides from maybe the Mexicools. I bet ya they keep the titles for as long as they got Mark Henry with them.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, Orton's character is gonna be that of Triple H's in years to come. Cold, arrogant, and make him say things as far as that. They should all get over Eddie, he's dead let him rest in peace, but it was nice that they made Rey win the Rumble as a tribute to Eddie I think nonetheless.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
It was a good Raw, the tournament to see who the #1 contender is is under way. Carlito, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, and Ric Flair have all been eliminated. I bet ya that RVD or Triple H will win it though.

Did ya see Lita flash Cena too J? She did, but the cameraman had a bad angle on it lol.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, Flair is into his 50's now. He's likely gonna be having a feud with Shelton Benjamin next though regarding the Intercontinental Championship.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
You could probably just rent one of the newer WWE video game releases and get caught up on what the guys in the WWE today are all about, how they wrestle, and whatnot.

If I had to rank the top 10 wrestlers today though it would be. . .

1. John Cena
2. Kurt Angle
3. Batista
4. Triple H
5. Undertaker
6. Randy Orton
7. Edge
8. Rey Mysterio
9. Rob Van Dam
10. Chris Benoit

Some older guys in there that are still at the top, as well as some newer faces that may be unfamiliar to a lotta Austin-Rock era fans.

Jechtsphere

Jan 13, 2006
[Stealth]
www.dark-essence.net
Zenny
just watched raw, it was good, Mick Foley, I love that guy haha, I didn't know he was still around.

does stone cold ever make appearances anymore?

I like Cena...edge is a pussy like always...

Lita is ****ing hot...wish she wasn't a in the ***** role with edge....

I like Cena though, he's cool.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Austin still makes random appearances every now and then, as does Mick Foley. They don't really wrestle anymore though.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
He was only Cactus Jack for a short time during that major feud he had with Triple H a few years back, ending with Triple H winning in a Hell In A Cell.

Mankind though was the alias in which he won the most with, including a win over the Undertaker AND Kane in 2 different Hell In A Cell matches if I remember correctly.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Kane was more of a fan favorite with his mask, now he's more of just another big-man.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
Didnt they say before that he had a big scar or he was burnt in the face or something like that before his mask was off?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Apprently yeah, but he obviously was never burned in the face as a child, as they put it he was apparently the Undertaker's brother and Taker burned him in the face as a child, which is a completely false story, Kane and Undertaker are not even brothers, just storyline-wise they are.

Believe it or not, Edge and Christian weren't brothers either, even though the WWE made them out to be.