General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, I apparently terrorized the guy so bad that he had to seek help from a doctor to regain his mental condition and whatnot fully. Damn over sensitive peeps.

This was 3 years ago though.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, I coulda also apparently faced upto 9 months in a juvenile detention center for it. That's how bad the person I did it to made it out to be.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, plus I still to this day have been banned from school. As stupid as it sounds, its true. Now if they never let me back and since there's only 1 high school in town, we may have to move just so I can finish my school, I'm 18 and still only 1/4 done high school.

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Damn that is gay, I hate people that over react, If some one pissed in my locker i'd laugh wash it out and piss in there locker.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
Yeah, plus I still to this day have been banned from school. As stupid as it sounds, its true. Now if they never let me back and since there's only 1 high school in town, we may have to move just so I can finish my school, I'm 18 and still only 1/4 done high school.

Damn 4real? U seem so damn smart though lol.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
GEOTISTA said:
DO IT ONLINE, I DID MY LAST YEAR OF HS ONLINE LOL

Whoa, is it really possible? If that is then sweet.

Although chances are my parents are getting a transfer to Calgary anyway this summer, so I can start off Grade 9 1/2 or whatever it was once we move there this summer. Chances are 75% or higher that we're moving there anyway. Because where we live sucks too.

lol and thanks Seph and Nem for the compliments, I was actually a pretty high marked student back in the day, just had behaviour issues lol.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
YA ITS POSSIBLE. BUT SINCE U MOVEING ANYWAYS THEN I DUNNO. I DIDNT KNOW THIS ABOUT YA! SHALL I GET MY SEAL TEAM 10 AND GO CRUSH THAT HS AND THAT KID?