General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
OMFG I SERIOUSLY JUST LOST THE LONGEST ****ING POST THIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN FOR THE EMPIRE ROLE PLAY I WAS SO HAPPY WITH IT TOO HOLY **** THAT ****S ME SO HARD ****ING HELL OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well its posted now, its not as long as the one I had previously typed but its all I could remember. What made me lose it was typing it for so long that I think I got logged out. When I clicked post it made me long on again and then I thought it would have posted but no. it just deleted it.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
RPG Inferno has been installed. But Al and Gem gotta make monsters, items, etc. There is also an RPG Inferno forum for ideas, suggestions and ****.

And, I'm off for the night. Almost 4 AM here. . .

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Ok c ya tomorrow then. I've made my character profile but it looks like people could edit it themselves. When these pixel arts are done its seriously gonna rock. Also when we get currency will we be paid for the posts we've already done or does every start from zero no matter what?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yes I have, we only just had it istalled about an hour ago maybe a bit later. We've got Kitsune Inferno and Nevelle working on the pixel arts for it. Theres a new forum go and suggest what you'd like to see as summons, items, weapons limits etc. It would really help.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I'll start working a bit on the little things anyway for the system now. I'll get a few bots made myself and then Al and Gem can make some more after.