General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
I am downloading way to many movies atm. My computer is running oh so slow, it makes me want to cry. Oh yes, cry.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
**** sakes I'm pissed off. I get up in the middle of the night, and what do I see? I see that the RPG system is offline and I got members pissed off at me here at 3 AM left and right.

The RPG is back online guys, sorry for the short downtime, yes there are some disagreements between myself, Kit, and Nevelle. But that is no reason to hold it up for YOU guys as well.

Dammit, I'm so ****in pissed off right now.

lol sorry dude I hope you weren't referring to me? I was a bit touchy about it, I mean things could probably be fixed while its online seriously. I haven't had any of of these problems by myself accepting it and it ****ing up. Maybe someone just didn't click the right button. Anyway I think it was a bit drastic to take it offline at the first site of a problem it seems like an easy fix anyway.

My sollution is that the members right now just fight monsters and leave fighting each other untill we announce that it will be totally operational with guarenteed no faults. Its only been up for 2 days people its bound to have problems.

If the RPG goes down for a little while longer again (which i doubt) it won't be very long please try to keep it under control its only a game and if everyone can't play your not getting any weaker while other people are getting stronger.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
sounds like my friends around here exept for the wow part lol. they probobly going to come here and take over lol like they did last night lol. this girl keeps comeing and taking over my pc lol.

last night i was like u know laying down watching her play sims 2 and well i had other girls and guys here as well 2 of them dissapear lol and i got up and walk out and they are like right there having sex!! i was like wo wo wo ah!! went back to my room lol

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Hahahaha, I know that feeling well mate. Those ****in' leechers! :)

I've walked in on my friends having sex on my bed. I cried. LOL!

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
they attempeted to do in on my bed before while i was like right there on the pc but ya they failed im no idiot i would notice if something would go on lol. and sucks for ya lol time for new matress and everything eh lol or u just flip it? hahah

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Nah, I used a pair of gloves, went out back, and started burning old magazines with the help of lighter fluid. After it was big enough, I burned each towel seperatly.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ah, no marshmellows and singing outside as they burned? lmao j/k

so hows that Wow? is it that new one that came out ? or the first wow?