Loads of time or games?

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
What's the essence of having so many video games that you can't be able to play? It's complete waste of time and money. I rather have 2 games and more time to play it.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
What would be the point of having way too many video games you can not play... wait.. saying that I do have a huge backlog, to be honest, but not enough time lol. In all seriousness though, if I was given the option of two games a year or loads of games and no time, I would choose the first option every time. As long as the games were fun and kept me going throughout the year, I would be fine with just those two.

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
It's better that I have few video games to play but have enough time to actually play them. It doesn't add up buying so many games that you can't play. It's a waste of money.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
Would you rather have loads of time to play games but only be able to buy two games a year, or be able to buy loads of games but never have much time to play them?
Unfortunately, I already have the second option of being able to buy loads of games but never have much time to play all of them. My backlog is very daunting to be honest.