Naruto : Quest For The Unknown Village

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
OOC: Hhahaha, that might have worked if not Kaze had his eyes already on someone else in the village you would know that by reading other posts, and i dont want it to act like im god modding, but it simply wont work now.

Kaze looked at the jutsu and was actually very impressed, and since he saw no reason to fight it, he shrugged as the clones dissapeared and walked to a tree, leaning against it work a small rest.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Naruto stood and watched as Kaze walked away. Naruto shot his tounge out at Kaze and laughed as he walked away. He changed back to his orignal self and with a satisfied grin on his face. That jutsu never fails, but i was expecting him to fall back or something. Naruto laughed a little more to himself as he ran up the tree Hinata was sitting in and the sun was coming out. "Alright everybody, lets go!" said Naruto as the sun shined down in their faces through the forest. He was wearing an eager look now, "Hey Sasuke get back here so we can go already!" yelled Naruto as his voiced echoed hopefully reaching him.

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
((OOC: I should hurt you, I'm n close proximity, you know what that means))

Sasuke's eyes went wide as he Heard he familier puff of smoke, he looked back he saw Naruto's jutsu. His shringan having been active took in everydetail. 'Oh no, why'd I look back.' He said as his nose exploded with blood. sending him into a nearby tree branch. his eyes went to normal as he was dazed. 'Dammit Naruto, i didn't need to copy that jutsu.' He said as he blanked out for a moment.

After a minute, he got up, wiped his nose and hopped out of the tree, glad no one had seen what had happened. He heard naruto call him, so he jumped up and almost hit him remembering what just happened. "I'm almost ready i just need to talk to Kaze for a minute." Sasuke juped towards where kaze was, hoping to get some help, and answers.

OOC: I just hinted on something, hehehe

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji's eyes widened. Almost instantly the Nine-Tails had turned into the signature of a female. He jumped up and ran forward, grabbing Tripod as he went. As he ran up he yelled out, "What the hell did you do to him Sound?" Soji didn't realize that Naruto had done the transformation on himself. No one was that stupid... Surely... Soji aligned his feet in the Kamoto fighting position. This position was best for a blind man. It left him perfectly able to defend any attack with the slightest movement.

OCC: Sorry this is probably really old, but I had to leave. xDDD

Hyuuga Hinata

Lavender Eyed Girl
Jul 25, 2006
Konohagakure
Zenny
When Hinata saw the end result of Naruto's jutsu she was floored...literately! She fell right out of the tree!! Landed right on her side with a horrific blush, mouth wide open in shock, and considerable twitching everywhere.
'I DIDN'T KNOW HE KNOWS AND USES THAT TYPE OF JUTSU!!! ITS SO UNDIGNIFYED! AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT SASUKE-SAN IS A CLOSET PERVERT!!!' (all seeing byakugan heh heh)
And there she laid on the ground twitching, not even hearing Naruto's call to get moving...

OOC:...XD

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Gaara noticed something going on at the edge of the camp so he decided to walk over and check it out. As he walked over he noticed that someone had fallen out of a tree. He wondered who it might have been. He started to pick up speed just in case they were being attacked by enemy nin. He was horrified when he realized that it was Naruto who had been cause so much pain to the fellow teamates. When Gaara saw his sexy jutsu he was knocked to the ground, and as he fell, his head hit a rock and he was knocked out.

OOC: Nighty Night Gaara.... XD

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji looked around as teammates everwhere were passing out. Even Hinata was paralyzed by the move. Soji couldn't see in his blind state so for all he knew, Naruto had just turned into a girl. And seeing as Soji knew what Naruto looked like normally, that would have to be one ugly girl. Soji turned to Naruto and saw he was walking away. Annoyed slightly, he waved his hand over his bone tent and it sunk into the ground. As for the two that were out of it, it looks like he'd have more baggage to carry.

Several long bandages shot off of his arms and lifted up the two fallen ninja. They were wrapped up tightly to prevent them from slipping out and then Soji stored Gaara on his back and Hinata on his chest. He was quickly running out of room to carry people. And Gaara's wraps were oblong as it was with that gourd of his. For Soji's strength alone, these two would have been too heavy to carry, but Soji's ace in the hole was his spirit. Due to his Henji, his spirit is constantly hovering in a thin layer on his skin. This is what provides him his great strength. Using this, he can actually hit other people's souls when he punches causing far greater damage than the average punch. One might wonder for the safety of his soul though. It's simple. It won't matter because physical attacks won't touch his soul. As long as he didn't face another Henji-like ability, he would be fine.

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Gaara felt his body being lifted into the air by unseen forces. He was floating through the sky ever so gracefully. It was as if he was having a vision. He saw all of his teamates faces but not his own. He noticed that everyone but Soji looked lively. It was as if Soji were the walking dead. His face was color less, his eyes, pupiless. His clothes sagged to the floor and his feet were buried under ground. Suddenly he rose up out of the ground and into the sky. He lifted his hands into the air andeveryone suddenly became like he was. Motionless and dead-like. What did this mean Gaara wonder. He wanted to watch on but he was suddenly awakened...

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
OOC: Hinata saw Naruto do the sexy jutsu before, but whatever. XD

Sasuke landed on the branch the Kaze was occupying. He stood up and looked down at him "May I talk to you for a second? i'd like to get more information on that mark on your neck. I know who you got it from and I had hoped to know if Orochimaru has told you anything about it. If so, tell me what you know, so I can get some idea of what this is." He pulled at the collar of his shirt, showing the mark that was his curse.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji helped tie Gaara onto Tripod. The boy was bleeding slightly from the head. Soji's hand shown blue with chakra for a moment and then he pressed it to Gaara's head. The bleeding stopped and the cut shrank leaving no trace that he had ever been injured there before. Soji took the blood on his hand and siphoned it off into a small tube. He corked the tube and put it into his bag. You never know when you might need such a sample. And since Soji was a scientist, he collect interresting blood samples. He couldn't pass up the blood of the One-Tail.

Blood was another specialty that Soji had. He could control it using certain techniques. Move it, shape it, even make more of it. This rapid control was often valueable because blood's consistance is never sure. Some blood can be very thin and runny while other blood can be thick. This made blood perfect as a multiple-target capture technique. One second he could have it be fast and runny. Then, as soon as the blood has touched the enemy, he could make it amazingly thick and even scab it if he had to. This could leave one, and many more even, become instantly trapped in and extremely tricky substance. Even if they broke the scab, Soji could just liquify it and force it to harden again.

RPGirl

Tripod could carry Gaara with ease even if he had that big gourd with him. Tripod saw Soji took a blood sample from Gaara. I wonder if Soji was a scientest during the war... oh, never mind.
Tripod kept close to Soji side as she contenue to travel with ths group.
Then Tripod felt a jurk on her back as if someone has woken up, I think Gaara is awake..

Hyuuga Hinata

Lavender Eyed Girl
Jul 25, 2006
Konohagakure
Zenny
OOC: oh yeah when he did it the first time XD well lets say she forgot about it as a repressed memory XD

When Hinata felt something wrap around her imediatly awoke her from her shock.
'oh its only Soji helping me' she thought
"hey, Im awake, you dont have to carry me. Could you put me down please?
She didnt want to be a burden to him, hes been so...nice.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Naruto smiled as they were moving on again towards the hidden village. Hopefully they would encounter enemy ninja to make it even more interesting. He still had yet to do his boss frog summoning which he used seldom nowadays. The same applied for the technique Soji used, that which was name the odama rasengan. He looked over at Sasuke as he was apparently talking privately with Kaze. He didn't pay him too much attention, but had to go off and scream at the two to hurry up. "You guys coming or what?" said Naruto in a mild tone as he was walking behind Tripod and Soji.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: It's ok. RP with you later.

Soji looked down at Hinata. He activated his Tainted Henji and his eyes became a bright red. He quickly scanned her to make sure she was without harm. When he was satisfied he nodded and said, "Yes, of course, Hinata-sama." Soji carefully unwrapped Hinata's bandages and set her gently on the ground. Without this weight, he stood up straighter seeing as there was no more strain on his soul. He nodded to the others and began to walk, keeping his cloak fastened tight around his body and face.

RPGirl

Tripod quickly untied Gaara, "Im'sorry are you okay?" Said Tripod as she helped Gaara out. Tripod was about to say more but then she heard something.
"Come on move it." Said a werid voice.
Tripod turn to see a frog, but this frog was bigger than a normal frog. "Oh, she herd me." Said the frog.

The frog quickly ran into the woods, Tripod followed it. Deeper into the forest the frog lead her. Until the frog reached an big man with white hair. Tripod stoped when she saw the man. "Boss, I got found out." Said the frog to the man.
"No worries, you seen to atrract a lovely young lady." Said the man as he turn to Tripod. Tripod tilted her head at the sight of the man. "Helo they call me Jraya The Frog Stage." Said the man as he staind in a pose.

ooc: I think I spelled his name wrong.