Naruto : Quest For The Unknown Village

Hyuuga Hinata

Lavender Eyed Girl
Jul 25, 2006
Konohagakure
Zenny
"grrr im tired of being stuck in here!!!* she started collecting chakra in her hands, and with a quick snap of her arm, a chakra wip appeared.

"HA!!!!"with that she moved her hand all over the dome and when she stopped, the whole thing fell apart.

"ooh" she said feeling a little light headed." i need to work on my chakra capacit...y"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji smiled to himself under his cloak. "Yes, I do and I suppose I probably did have quite an amusing face. You were strange and new to me back then. Perhaps that is why I started travelling with you." Soji pet Black Tripod on the head lightly as they came back to the tent. "We can fight another time. I still don't trust these Konoha ninja. They could attack us at an-" Soji stopped, seeing Hinata awake. "When did you come to?" He made the symbol again and the tent reformed. He frowned slightly and then put both Hinata and Black into the tent.

RPGirl

"Fine, Fine I'll be good." Said Tripod as she sighed.
Tripod found a corner were she sat and fell asleep, Trigaters always have strange dreams.

It was a room of pure white, Black, White and Gray is there.
"Agh, White why do we have to meet in your terratory." Said Black as she covered her eyes.
"It's too dark in your terrortry." Said White with a smile.
"Stop it , you two. we're here to talk with the heart." Said Gray in a dull voice.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji watched Tripod go to sleep with a smile and then turned to Hinata. "So, who are you? I know you're Head Family, but that's all." Soji stared at her with his red eyes. Using his Tainted Henji, he was able to actually see his surroundings which allowed him to analyze Hinata better. She was about his age it seemed and she was clad in a Hyuuga jacket. He hadn't seen many of them, but he could recognize it from the jacket his father sometimes wore.

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Gaara walked around the encampment, checking for enemies. He laid traps through ut the border of the camp and then walked over to where Naruto and sasuke were torturing the enemy nin. He watched as they used an illusion jutsu to trick the pathetic being into thinking his arms were being ripped off. "Weakling." Gaara said and the nin looked up at him. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed the nin.

"Shut up!" said Gaara. "It is Gaara of the desert! We thought we killed you. So much strength!" said then nin. "I said shut up!" said Gaara who was getting a headache. "How do you still live? We annihalated you! WE KILLED YOU!" shouted the nin. "I said SHUT UP!" shouted Gaara and then he lost it. He noticed that the nin had many piercings. Gaara grabbed a kunai knife and started ripping out his piercings. "You better tell these ninja what they want to know. I am going easy on you." The ninja finally broke.

Hyuuga Hinata

Lavender Eyed Girl
Jul 25, 2006
Konohagakure
Zenny
She took a look at the girl that seemed to fall asleep instantly and sweatdroped. Then turned to look back at Soji.

"I uhhh" she felt very uncomfortable about his red peircing eyes staring into what seemed her very escece, yes uncomfortable was an understatement.

"I-I-I-I a-a-ano-o-o M-m-m-m-main H-h-hyuga H-h-h-ier" she cursed herself for not even being able to utter a coharent sentance. but that stareing so much reminded her of her fathers scrutinizing stare, always deaming her unworthy...

RPGirl

It was quite in the room.
"Well this Soji guy seems quite nice I think we should tell him." Said White.
The room was silent again.
"Me?...Well, I think the guy is a great fighter and he let me have the last kill, that give him huge points." Said Black.
The room grew silent again.
"Well, I think what the other said is true but let's just wait untill he ask us about our history or Avlear." Said Gray.

The room was Silent yet again.
"Alrighty." Said White as she disappear.
"Whatever." Said Black as she disappear.
"I know that you trust us to garud you, so I'll do what ever I can." Said Gray as she disappear.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Naruto was staring at the shinobi with a blood lust in his eyes. Kyuubi formed his first stage within him as his whiskers grew fierce. "Now i'm only going to ask you this once, or Sasuke is going to rip off your arms!" said Naruto in a ruthless tone of voice. "Where is this village that you came from, your headband is different so we know your no ordinary shinobi!" Naruto stared at him angrily as he was clenching from the grip Sasuke put on him. "I....I....aaaaahhhh! I came...from....an enemy camp...nearby.....the village is......." he stopped as his eyes fell faint and his head dropped. "Tell me now!" said Naruto furiously. Turns out the ninja was using the dead soul jutsu, planting his chakra in a dead body only for a temporary time period. A shadow was jumping through the trees, having be the actual shinobi. "Sasuke, Luca, there he is!" said Naruto leaping from the tree after him.

Ooc: Hows that Reiku?

Awaiting Icarus

May 16, 2006
In the skies far away from you all.
www.blender.org
Zenny
Gaara walked away from the pathetic body. "I trust you can get whatever information you want about him out of him." He walked to where Luca was. Gaara didn't like anyone but himself, but out of everyone, he disliked Luca the least. "I think we should leave them. They don't do anything." Gaara said and before luca could say 'Who?' Gaara said,"You know who I mean. They are only slowing us down."

Jing

The King Of Bandits
Luca turned from sasuke and naruto, knowing they would get the job done. he turned to gaara" We can't just leave them. They are pretty much holding hinata hostage, we cant just leave them in here." Luca thought to himself for a minute. Right now they all really just needed rest, they could worry about Hinata and the others tommorow." Listen gaara, why dont you go get some rest, we will deal with this all in the morning."

Luca found himself sitting by the edge of the cliff, staring out at the landscape across the way. He was deep in thought now. Thinking about his past, things that had went wrong, where he had screwed up. Mostly though he was thinking of her. knowing you will never see someone that close again, was a fate worse then death for him. He had lost a lot of friends, which had been the main reason he had stopped being a shinobi. In the short time he had been a shinobi before, he had lost at least 30 diffrent comrades.they had been the closest thing to a family he had ever had, and to watch them all die was painful. watching her die had been the worst by far, and to fullfill her last wish, he rejoined the shinobi. He had no one specific to fight for anymore so he just fought. It seemed like a reckless cuase to him even though he did it anyway. A sad look came over his face as he stared out over the baren hills, thinking about his past life, his childhood, and mostly her.

Hyuuga Hinata

Lavender Eyed Girl
Jul 25, 2006
Konohagakure
Zenny
She stared at Tripod. She reminded her of...well...her. That was comforting and freaky at the same time.

"u-uh nice t-to meet you to" she gave a week smile. well at least were getting formally introduced...

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
Name: Kaze
Sex: Male
Village:Hidden Sound Village
Appearance:
Greyanimeboy.jpg

Abilities:
Since IM a bad guy, you dont get to know.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
Kaze's Beginning

Kaze slowly seeped out of his silk bedding, stretching his limbs and grabbing his garments, all made of extra tough, but amazingly light material, they had to be light to suit his tastes.

After waking up he went to the village market to get something to eat, ramen in particular, it wasn't a village original, but it was good, reminded him of his old village, but it's name was lost in his memories.

He soon finished his ramen and headed to the spa for some relaxation and to calm his mind, training was today.