General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
The forum just so everyone knows will be offline for about a half hour once Harry comes on, he's just gonna put it offline to transfer the database to the new host.

Just so everyone knows. It wont be long though, only a half hour or so later on tonight or tomorrow at the very latest.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ya good thing people are comeing back...im just fearing that the 2 or 1 that joined a few hrs before the shut down might not be back which would suck lol how is everyone! WAS I MISSED!!?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
GEOTISTA said:
ya good thing people are comeing back...im just fearing that the 2 or 1 that joined a few hrs before the shut down might not be back which would suck lol how is everyone! WAS I MISSED!!?

Yeah me too. I was thinking on mass emailing the board to tell everyone that it's back up. But everyone who's here so far pretty much knows each other and can pass along the info that the forum's back up. So yeah. Yes you were missed. :cool:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I have no clue man. Seriously we posted here so much the first 4 days, then it went down 2 days. It seriously feels like the forums been down for 2 months instead of 2 days. Dunno if any of you agree with me or feel the same way.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
he did not just say that!... thats all thats the whole reply!? :-O im impress lol i expected 4 pages of results and stuff lol his own reviews etc