General Chat: Its Something Quite Atrocious

J

Johnny Mo

Hey all im bak online finaly, what was with the site being down for so long??
seriously gay!!!! I DEMAND RETRABUTION!! rofl, jokes

J

Johnny Mo

thnx geo. hey dude how do u get a giff image cuz i was reading a thread in creation and it sparked something, i wanna get a evangelion sample but i dun know how?

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
just find a gif image and then open ure sign over on image ready. then load the gif on image ready. the program will split the gif into how many layers u will be needing. after u find out how many layers it is. u click back onto ure signature and make that much layers. then go to layer 1 on ure gif and ure sign drag and drop. then layer 2 on sign and image then drag and drop till u get em all in. then save optimize as gif and ure done

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Well, the forums are up. Should be up for a long time. Downtime from now on should be no longer then 20-30 mins tops if downtime ever occurs in the future again.

I'm off to bed. Night guys. Take care.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Johnny Mo said:
thnx geo. hey dude how do u get a giff image cuz i was reading a thread in creation and it sparked something, i wanna get a evangelion sample but i dun know how?

I MADE A LITTLE TUTORIAL AND POSTED AT CREATIONS FORUMS LOL SO U CAN DO ONE LOL. I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YA OR ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WANTED TO MAKE ONE

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
I OWN IT AS WELL LOL. BUT YA WHATS HIS NAME KRATOS AND A FEW OTHERS WERE WONDERING HOW TO DO EM SO MIGHT SWELL SHOW EM CAUSE MY JUST TEXT LOL A LIL TO EXPLAIN LOL