The Arena

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji wasn't bothered by the fireballs as huge bandages flew into the path of them, blocking Soji from any harm. Soji focused harder on the ice and sent a large amount of power into it. Below RPGirl, a huge crator of ice exploded upward, sending shards of ice all around RPGirl. Soji opened one hand at the ice shards and waited for thousands to surround RPGirl. Soji closed his fist tightly, and the shards compressed around RPGirl, trapping her. Clenching tighter, Soji fused the ice shards together, making them one giant hunk of ice, with a frozen RPGirl inside.

Soji brought the block of ice back to the surface of the frozen lake were he slide the ice deeper and deeper into the frozen lake, leaving RPGirl frozen towards the bottom.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji gave her a glaring growl before nodding his head at the dirt. Seconds later, huge rock hands began to raise up from the ground. These too, began to pursue RPGirl with deadly vengence. Soji hardly put effort into it. It was much easier to move rock using his rock manipulation technique than it was to try and use the same technique with ice. "It doesn't matter what the substance is. I can control it. It just might be easier to control certain types."

Soji raised one hand as bone needles rose to the surface of the skin. By opening his palm, Soji released hundreds of needles at RPGirl, while still persuing her with the giant hands of stone.

Stryfe

One Name. One Legend.
May 3, 2006
Rings of Naglifar
Zenny
OOC: <.:Rebirth:.> and I shall be fighting now. Please stay clear of it until we are finished. Do not just jump in unless your foe seems to be downed.

Glancing at the two in the middle, the girl and this...guy, Maximus just watched in utter disgust. To see people such as themselves waste energy on minldess attacks turned his furiousity down to an extent to almost nothing. His hands loosened on his Kodachis, and his eyes began to wander again. Looking around, he could set his eyes on the other two opponents. One of which really caught his eye. Staring down the strange man, Maximus could see that he was famliar in the arts of Ninjutsu, but it would no discurage him. In a instant, he inserted Yin & Yang back into the rightful containers.... the left and right ventricals of his arms..

With the Kodachis away, he quickly started to deform back into the ground below. The shadows soon started to disperse from his body and take their rightful place among the world. It was just a circle of blackness that was dispersing left, but once it vanished, there was no trace of Maximus anymore. Instead, the man who knew ninjutsu's shadow began to take shape of the Maximus directly behind him. Appearing like the first time, he quickly held out Yang, his right handed Kodachi to the back of the man's neck and whispered a message...

"Do you really wish to take me alone? It is not a good idea," Maximus said in a snickering type of voice as he drew the other Kodachi from the shadowrealm of Exoverse on his left side of the body.

OOC: Tad occupied, sorry this is sort of rushed.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: Soji uses his darkest powers against women as RPGirl might remember from our fight in the Shoutbox.

Soji was protected from the rocks by his bandages. One latched onto RPGirl's leg as she landed on him and Soji made it weave up her leg and around her body. Soon, RPGirl was completely wrapped in bandages, prisoned inside of Soji's flesh. Soji smiled and walked towards her. His flesh had instantly hardened around her, making it tougher than solid granite. Just in case, Soji waved his hand and a mountain of stone rolled on top of the girl, leaving only her head left in the open.

Soji smiled and walked over to RPGirl's head and looked down. He made the "Chaos" Kanji with his hands and pressed them to his lips. Some form of dark energy passed to his lips as he kneeled down. Grabbing RPGirl's head, Soji kissed her, transfering the dark energy into her mind. Soji held the kiss, pushing more and more dark energy. Soji finally released after putting a substantial amount of dark energy into her system. Stepping away, he waited for her next move, a look of pure spite on his face.

RPGirl

RPGirl struggled as she try to get out of the kiss, Eletric Dragon's Staic RPGirl's body became eletricfide and a surge of eletricty went into Soji's body before he broke the kiss.
RPGirl use all her stranth to get out of the banage, but as soon as she got out her body began to fell funny, "Damn he use drak energy on me.... two can play it that way." Said RPGirl as she rushed towards Soji. She jumped on him, "Vimp-mana!" Said RPGirl as she bite down on Soji's neck. RPGirl jumped back to the other side of the ring, "My bite allows the victum to nnot be able to mold his energy correctly, so more energy for you!" Said RPGirl as she tried to keep it togather.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji felt the bite with real fear. This would be a major problem for him. "S**t!" He mumbled before it took over. Soji could no longer form his energies properly, releasing the barriers over his demonic forms. Soji let out a terrible cry as his body began to change. One huge horn formed on his head while black lines crisscrossed over his body. Long, sharp claws erupted from his fingertips while his teeth became carnivorous and deadly sharp. His eyes became a blinding red and his hair grew another five inches.

Soji stopped his transforming as the ability to mold his energy came back to him in this new form. He starred over at the girl who had bit him and said with a hint of insanity in his voice, "This was a big mistake." He rushed forward, the ground behind him obliterating in a rush a raw energy.

RPGirl

"S**t!" Yelled RPGirl as her vison became blured, I might not be able to see him but i can feel him.
"Mega magic air rush." Said RPGirl as she leaped high into the air.
RPGirl crated a ball of air for her to rest on as she flot in the sky, "Full Moon Blizt!" Said RPGirl as she summon Libos in the arenea to attack Soji.
"attack!" Yelled RPGirl as the Libos charged ad Soji.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: What the hell? All our more recent posts are gone! >\ Anyways, all Soji did was destroy your pack of libos, bring them back to life using blood shadow replication and I explained his insanity levels.

P.S. He's at 53% insanity.

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: I thought we could keep going. I didn't really do anything to your character except tell the new blood cloned libos to attack you.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji had hardly felt the kicks. Layers of bandages covered his body as each foot rained down. It felt like hits muffled through several pillows. Soji's bandages flew underneath him and cracked up the ground as he fell, making it brittle and cushiony. He hit it with a blanket of bandages leaving a crator where the ground had been broken up. He stood up deafly and looked at RPGirl. A pulse of energy passed from his eyes as he attacked RPGirl's mind. This gave the blood cloned libos an opening for their attack.

RPGirl

Before Soji could attack RPGirl's mind she put up a mind barrier, so Soji attack had no effect. The Blood Libos charged at RPGirl, "Poe Whip: Blue Typhoon!" Said RPGirl as her Poe pole changed into a whip. RPGirl held up the whip and the whip began to swirl around RPGirl's body soon a layer of blue energy spwe out of the swirl, make a typhoon storm of blue energy that distroyed all the Libos and filled the arenea.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji again stared up at RPGirl, this time his eyes dialated a brilliant red, bipassing her mind barrier using her eyes. Even if she disconnected now, he would still be inside her. RPGirl's attack didn't even come close to Soji as a large orb of bandages arose, fending off the typhoon. As the fallen libos fell, they reformed from the blood, stronger this time from the infusion of magic into their blood. Soji smiled as his libos charged RPGirl again, much stronger than before.

RPGirl

RPGirl stopped her attack, "Crap, i'm all out of mana." Said RPGirl as she changed into her wippy fox form.
"I still got some trick up my sleves.... or fur...what ever.." Said RPGirl as the libos charged at her.
RPGirl jumped up into the bleachers, "Acid Mist!" Said RPGirl as she spewed mist into the arenea, melting the blood libos.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji smiled again. His libos began to reform from the fallen blood. This time they came back completely resistant to acid. In fact, their salava now carried the same acid as RPGirl had sprayed. It appeared that RPGirl hadn't noticed that each time she attacked the libos, they came back infused with the attributes of what they were defeated with. This meant that each time they are destroyed, they come back stronger than before due to the fact that they become extremely resistant to damage when attacked. Soji just stood there, biding his time as his blood libos attacked RPGirl with all of their speed.