The Arena

RPGirl

RPGirl's Vocie ecoed though her mind, i can't look bac...just get out
The fox lead Soji to a Greay door, "I don't know how are you going to get in... it's locked tight.." Said the fox as it disapper
"Uslee, i never lead poeple who intrudes into her mind, but for some reason she let me... becareful it might be a trap." Ecoed the fox voice.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji ignored the fox. Nothing could hurt him inside her mind. He reached out his figmative hand and a click came from the door as he touched it. He turned the knob and pushed open the door before stepping in. If she had tried to set a trap for him, it would backfire on her...

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji didn't move his lips. The impression into RPGirl's mind couldn't talk. Instead, his real body spoke for him, giving his voice a powerful, echoing presence. "Everything"

RPGirl

The girl smiled "Alright"
A vortex of infomation swriled around Soji.
How RPGirl was born from the Goddess Destainy in Nervna, so ahe can be the balance for the world, How she was rased by a strong dragon father that was killed by another dragon right in front of her eyes at a yuong age. How her sister Foxglove was the other balnece ant tryrd to kill her. How she meet and fell in love with Lul, the prince of the dragons. How She ran away form him, and meet a werewolf name Furka, who is the spirit of the moon. How she was killed and broght back to life by given enternal life by her mother. How she and her friends were the cause of the great rift. How she travel running from her past.
GET OUT!!!!!!
A strong force, pushed Soji out of RPGirl's mind. "What the hell did you just do?!" Huffed RPGirl as she slowly blacked out.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji closed one of his eyes from concentration. The connection between Soji and RPGirl mean that both of them should black out, but Soji fought for conciousness. He reached out and grabbed RPGirl to keep her from falling. She shouldn't be out too long. Just a slight bit of corruption sickness. Again, Soji pressed his lips to hers and began to transfer light energies.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji released the kiss, breaking the connection of light between them. "As many times as you intice the need, love. Not to mention, you've got a taste on your lips that reminds me of sake. You aren't a heavy drinker are you?" Soji smiled as she reached for the Poe-Pole. "Relax. I know all about your lover. Besides, I am meant to be alone girl, so I hope you don't find love in those kisses."

RPGirl

"No, Lul is the only one for me..." Said RPGirl as she looked away.
Suddenly RPGirl ears twich, "What did you say you tasted sake on my lips?" Said RPGirl as she trun back to Soji.
"Some time i can't control 'Lovely Kiss' so when you kissed me, I might have used that moved on you by mistake...." Said RPGirl as her ears lowered.
"My Lovely kisses move is like drinking 500,000,000 gallon of sake, I use it on guys who won't stop bothering me." Said RPGirl.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji thought about the significance of this statement. The whole fight, the virus in him had been spreading and he had almost lost control just moments ago. His viral side would make him use his body to its full extent to fight. Even though that would kill him, Soji was more worried about what damage he could do before that. The last White Demon that lost control wiped out several planets in his rage before his body became overworked. And that was a real White Demon, not Soji who has been enhanced greatly by the darkness in his heart. Soji's eyes narrowed seconds before he knew what he had to do. If lost control of the virus again, it could be really bad for him and everything around him. The only thing that could suppress his virus would be rice alcohol. For some reason, that's the only thing that can repel the virus from taking control of his brain cells. He reached forward and pulled RPGirl closer to him. He moved her hair behind her head to ensure the most contact with her skin before he began kissing her furiously. He held the kiss, pressing her head against his and waiting for the rush of saving sake to come.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji closed his eyes as the sake flooded into his system. For any normal being, this would be a deadly amount of alcohol, but Soji's condition left him uneffected by the rice wine. Instead, the virus receeded as it absorbed the alcohol and released control of him. This was good sake. It should hold the virus off for quite a while if he was lucky. The good thing about the virus was, it couldn't build up an immunity to alcohol, leaving sake as a great weakness to it. The spiciness of the sake made Soji's kiss with RPGirl more enjoyable than he had thought it would be. When the sake ended and she pulled away he opened his eyes, feeling refreshed. It had seemed like a long time but he knew it hadn't been. She asked him a question and he responded, "One of the best kisses I've ever had. Thank you for saving me." Soji then pulled out a thin knife wrapped in bandages and broke the connection, sending both their bodies flying backwards in great spirals and leaving Soji to land roughly on the dirty ground, mere cuts and bruises on his body.

RPGirl

RPGirl blushed as she went flying, okay this is getting wierd.
RPGirl did some flips and landed safly on the other side of the arenea.
"Ready for round two?" Said RPGirl as she charged at Soji.
RPGirl vanshied and reapper about three times before she poped up in front of Soji, "Dark Vortix!" Said RPGirl as she held her plams out in Soji's face.
Two dark orbs of pure dark mana apper and enveloped Soji's body.
"The tighter I balled my fist the tighter it gets in there." Said RPGirl as she squeezed her fist tighter and tighter.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji smiled warmly at RPGirl as some white substance covered his body. In seconds, the white substance had pushed the orb away from his body enough for him to vanish, leaving the bone sphere to get crush in the vortex. Soji reappeared behind RPGirl and let out a cry, "Chaos Ripple". A bang rang out as a dark ripple of energy burst fom his palm, slamming into RPGirl and pounding her body into the edge of the arena. Soji didn't wait for her to stand and instead began releasing more chaos ripples, one after the other.

RPGirl

As RPGirl went flying though the air, "Poe Hoops!" Said RPGirl as her poe pole flashed by her.
RPGirl landed safely on one of the hoops she summoned, while the other one blocked every Chaos Ripple Soji thew at her.
The two poe hoops flew high into the sky and attack Soji with a series of Mana Blasts. While RPGirl douged Soji's attack and attack him with sires of punches and kicks.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji jumped backwards in a series of flips, avoiding the hoops. RPGirl came at him but only met wall after wall of bandages that then turned on her. They wrapped themselves around her hands and began to wind up her arms and shoulder. Soji waved his hand along the ground and a mass of liquid bone burst from his kneecaps and followed the path his hand gave it, grabbing onto RPGirl's legs as they too began to work their way up her legs. Soji then rushed forward and his hand began to glow with an aura of energy that looked as though it were a blade. He charged the trapped RPGirl and rammed the blade-like aura into her forehead before yelling, "Mind Blitz!" Instantly, the aura turned a melody of colors and flew from Soji's fingertips, leaving his hand on her forehead. The aura floated to the ground and began to form what appeared to be a human. "Tell me, Sake Lips, who do you love?" Soji looked back at the aura which had become a solid replica of someone he had seen in RPGirl's mind. The replica took a step forward...

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji raised his hand to the hoops and a pool of liquid bone jumped up onto them. He clenched his fist and the bone collapsed in on itself, destroying the contents inside. "How annoying..." Soji muttered. He then looked back at his replica and said, "Speak servant." The replica looked up and said clearly. "Yes, master. Is this the girl? It has to be. RPGirl..." It stared at her for a few moments before walking forward and grabbing her hand. It stared into her eyes, trying to see if it was really her. "He has all the thoughts and memories of your precious lover. The only difference is, he is my servant."

RPGirl

RPGirl's Poe pole fell next to her.
"Damn, he can't be.." Said RPGirl as she tryed to look away from the Fake Lul's eyes.
think of something that made you mad at him...
RPGirl slowly looked up into Lul's eyes, "Lul........THIS IS FOR SAY THOSE THING WHEN WE WERE AT JOILTANT!!!!!"Yelled RPGirl as she grab the Phony Lul and threw him way across the arena.
"That was hard to do but, his eyes are not as loving as the real Lul." Said RPGirl as she grabed her Poe pole.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji watched the replica stand up slowly, a hurt and confused look in its eyes. "How can you be so cold?" Soji asked RPGirl. "Don't you realize that as far as this replica is concerned, he is the real thing. It really loves you and you toss it aside. You're worse than I am." Soji smiled a vampiric smile as the replica came dragging itself back, wimpering, "RPGirl... Why...? What did I do...?"