The Arena

RPGirl

RPGirl was playing dead, she could still hear him racing around the arena. "Earth dragon's hammer" Whisppered RPGirl. A pice of earth that was flat became a lump and hard as dimond, it was in the way of Exile runing path. RPGirl was still playing dead until she heard it, Exile trips and falls from the lump she created, since he was going so fast that fall can brake his bones.

RPGirl jumpped up, "Poe Hammer: Spining Hit!" Said RPGirl as she begans to spin with hammer in hand. RPGirl was spinning at great speeds, she crashed into Exile's body and sent him flying into the wall. RPGirl stop spining and stood with her Poe Pole in defince stance just incase he still comes at her.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Exile was using replications of himself, four to be precise. One fell and tripped on a wierd formation and fell forward becoming smoke. The second clone was nailed RPGirl's hammer and flew into the wall, it too reduced to smoke. The final two jumped at her and began knocking her back and forth like a speed bag. "Had enough yet!?" yelled the both of them in unison. Finally they both uppercutted her into the sky again and jumped up after her. They moved so fast it was like the air was butchering her from all sides. The came crashing down jabbing kunai into her arms making them useless as they dripped blood. She was falling from the sky as the clones pused off her and vanished into smoke.

Exile was still nowhere in sight, even though his clones were gone, what would happen next was up to RPGirl.

RPGirl

RPGirl change into a Libo and the Libo disappear, RPGirl was high in the sky flying around using her Wind Dragon wings. "Okay, let me try this." Said RPGirl as her Poe Pole appear in her hand, " Poe Whip: Blues Typhoon!" Said RPGirl as the Poe whip fromed an orb of protection around her. The orb began to spin fast at high speeds, water mana energy poured out forming another shild of protection.

More energy pour out and form a spining like herracan of Water mana that distroy anyting in its path. The storm of swirling water mana touched down into the Arena, distroying the rest of the arena. When the storm energy water mana died down, nothing was left of the arena expiet rubble, RPGirl still remand in the two shiled orbed, the orb flaoted back down to where the arena use to lay. RPGirl remaind inside the Ord of Water mana, but she used so much energy she reverted to her Fox form.

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
As the rubble of the once proud arena was nothing but ash, the gates were the only things still intact. The bleachers were gone and all that were left was dust in the wind. RPGirl landed, surrounding herself in an orb of energy. She seemed weakened from all of her repetetive attacks. Even she had to have a magic limit as he had a chakra limit. Exile wasn't sure what else to do with all the saturated ground around him.

He was traveling under the ground encasing himself in the sand. Sensing her dwindling chakra above him, he exploded the sand in the blink of an eye and sealed her along with her shield inside. When it was locked in, he dragged her deep, deep under the surface of the arena. Roughly 3 kilometers before he used his soft sand to escape and collapse on the ground. "Let see her....escape the head hunters jutsu...ugh." Exile passed out as he used nearly all of his chakra, this time escape was impossible for sure.

RPGirl

RPGirl Curled up in a ball and began to spin her self at high speeds, before the sand came into her orb. The heated friction she was creating trun the sand around her into glass, "Rollout!" Said RPGirl as she shot thought the glass and to the surface like a bullet. RPGirl landed onto the ground safely, "My mana" Said RPGrl as she collasped. But were she landed at, was right above were the mana tree was bury. As she laid there her mana energy slowly recovered. But as she recover her mana, the mana tree slowly disapper.

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: Oh yay... I've been replaced. xD
Oh and btw, Soji can't be fooled by a clone because clones lack souls. Soji is blind to anything but souls, hearts, and minds. Unless he's in his Henji, then he can also see the world around him along with souls, hearts, and minds.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: They'd work on other people, but Soji's eyes make them useless against him. That's why I said that your clones showed up a certain color to his eyes, while only one remained the proper color of RPGirl. Also, if Soji was using his "Pure" Henji, it would actually obliterate the clones as they appeared.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: Libos are summons so they wouldn't appear human in Soji's eyes. Also, I'm not sure if a summon really has a mind that would register in Soji's eyes due to the fact that summons must follow directions and not think for themselves.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: Does this mean that I'm back in this? And also, Soji has had RPGirl on the ropes for a while without even using his Primary of Angelic Forms. His Angelic form is his post powerful, but going into that requires him to feel love which I don't think he can do in this type of RP. xD

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: Is it like your God form? xD Soji's Angelic form is even more powerful than the regular angels of Heaven. It's also known as the Judge's Form because he basically becomes the full guardian of Heaven's gate. He is also able to rip open the depths of Hell to swallow up his enemies.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: God mod? xD He only uses that against lots of NPCs. He uses his chains against human controlled character. The chains are really sharp though. Not to mention, his Henji is much much stronger and it is "Pure" instead of the "Tainted" version you always see.