The Arena

RPGirl

"Ha, if you were the real Lul you wouldn't be cring like this, the real Lul would laugh it off and say 'this reminds me of the frist time we met.' and would try deul me!"Said RPGirl as her Poe pole turns into a poe sword.
"And you," Said RPGirl pointing the sword at Soji. "Just because i'm not human doesn't mean i can't fight my lover." Said RPGirl as she charged at Soji.
"Flash Slash" Said RPGirl as a blast of mana energy burst out of her sword and twords Soji.
"Haven't you ever head of Lover's Tiff." Said RPGirl as she swung her mighty sword at Soji pircing his Badages.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji was gone as the bandages were ripped. He was right behind her know, arms drapped over her shoulders, breathing in the scent coming off of her neck. "I wouldn't know... " Soji whispered into her ear. "I've never loved..." Soji breathed in the sweet scent more. A little seductive, he knew, but he liked to see people's reactions to him.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji laughed and a second later, his face had flown off of his head and wrapped itself onto RPGirl's. It sealed up the holes where his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth had been and revealed itself to be a mere mask of bandages that had been placed on Soji's real face. The mask tightened itself on her head and Soji gave another one of his heartless smiles to a crowd of no one. He didn't care. Instead, he walked forward, drew the girl into a hug and whispered, "Where is your Lul? Do you honestly think you can defeat me on your own?"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji laughed through the music. Did this girl really just try to attack him with sound? He walked forwards, unmarked by the music. "You forget, child. I am completely blind. In order for music to disorient me in any way, it must conflict with what my eyes are seeing. Your little melody can't." Soji placed a hand on the Poe Guitar and it glowed black for a moment before falling limp and useless. Soji stroked her cheek for a moment. Psycological games were always useful to him. Apparently this girl had no idea that she was utterly and completely trapped. Soji had imprisoned her long ago. When she thought he cut the connection between them.

RPGirl

RPGirl just smile, "I know you didn't cut it." Said RPGirl as she slap Soji hand away from her check.
"I just want to try out my Poe getar, so what are you going to do." Siad RPGirl as she tightly gripped her Poe pole.
....I didn't know he was blind......
But in the mean time RPGirl slowly wrapped her tail around Soji's legs.

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji felt something odd. Something he didn't feel often. His leg was begining to absorb something large and hairy. Apparently whatever it was, it was threatening enough to him for his natural defenses to kick in. He looked down and saw the signature of a tail being pulled into the folds of his bandage mask. Soji normally coats his body with a bandage mask that acts as a defence to someone who's at too close of range for the bandage wall or bone sphere. He reached down and grabbed what he found to be RPGirl's tail. He pulled it up and placed it inbetween his hands. It was very interresting and soft. He began to pet it gently as one would a cat before looking up at her. "Right now, you're trapped in a false world. I have you under the control of my Henji."

RPGirl

"What?" Said RPGirl with a shock. "Give me back my tail" Said RPGirl as she grabed her tail back.
"So, what i'm trapped in your mind.... I don't really give a rats a**" Said RPGirl as she held up her hands to the sky.
"What I care about is beating you!" Said RPGirl.
"Spike Toss!" Said RPGirl as she swung her hands in a dance like motion, the poison tipped spikes on her slives went flying thought the air strght at Soji. With enough speeds to pirce his banges.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji laughed again. His bandages caught the spikes as though they were made of much stronger stuff. "Maybe that would have worked in the real world, but here you're inside my Henji. This is a false reality that your mind has been drawn into. When I cut the connection, I cut it with a knife. Some thing the real me would never do. ^^"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji laughed slightly. "Lover Boy? Now you're mocking me? Because I've never known what love is? You are a cruel being. I could crush you should I feel the need. Here, I am in complete control. The world becomes what I want and you think what I want. Complete and utter control. The Henji controls everything and doesn't use a drop of energy."

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"Hidden village? It's an ability of my clan, child." Soji smiled at her. "It gives me amazing insight into my opponents. I can even create worlds where I am the master draw people into them. It's a rather amusing talent!"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"You fool. The Henji doesn't work like that. You gave me permission to do this to you by looking into my eyes. When we kissed. You looked into my eyes for a brief moment and you becamed trapped without knowing it. That's where the illusion began. Breaking your mind from here is impossible because it was your own will that put you here. Now you are trapped unless I decide to release you. Although, I'm false also. Who knows what the real me is doing to you while you're locked away."

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"Why should I? You're my pet now. I don't get many pets. I've been alone for so long. I've never had a kitty." Soji smiled as he pet her head and tail. "You are such a good, fun pet too!" Soji moved his hand behind her ears and began to scratch.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji smiled. It was a demonic smile, true, but it was a real smile. "Come, now, girl. I've never had a pet! I know you are cruel and cold but you should not be so inclined to refuse me! It is ok. If you wish, I can bring you Lul and he can be my pet too." Soji walked over to RPGirl and picked her up before sitting down in a soft chain that appeared out of nowhere. He curled her body slightly and then laid her in his lap where he began to stroke her contently.

OOC: Remember, since he caught you during the kiss, he hasn't had sake injected into his system. He's still insane here.