The Arena

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji stood up, focusing his eyes. "You just don't get it do you? I don't have a heart." Soji raised his hands. "Emotional trips won't work on me. I can't feel love. Nothing will effect me." Soji dropped his hands and a huge array of knives and swords fell down on RPGirl. But, at the last second Soji stopped them. His face was contorted, but he threw the weapons away and clutched his head and where he heart should have been.

RPGirl

RPGirl suddenlly jumped up, "Wind Dragon's Wings" Said RPGirl as angelic wings formed on her back. RPGirl flew high up into the sky of nothingness, leaving behide tails of pure white fethers that fell from the sky like snow.
RPGirl called for the Mana Tree.
The Mana tree grew and floted up in the air, There RPGirl sat slowly recovering her energy.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME!" Soji's face contorted with rage as he watched RPGirl move farther away from him and up into a tree. He rushed forward with mad speed and ran rapidly up the tree. He swung his small arms like axes and chopped right through any branch that got in his way with surprising strength. But, alas, he couldn't make it to where RPGirl was without wings. Falling he put his fists out towards the ground and dove into it, leaving a huge crator and an even bigger hole.

Soji dug underground and then resurfaced on the other side of the tree and delivered a massive uppercut, which unrooted the tree, tossing it into the air. Soji kicked powerfully off the ground and followed the tree. He threw amazingly strong punches into its trunk, leaving massive dents and even cracking off huge chunks. On his fifth punch, the tree snapped in half and something fell out of it. Soji lunged up at RPGirl and delivered one of his catastrophic punches straight into her stomach. He drew back his tiny fist again and delivered another one to her chest. Finally, he flipped in the air and brought a powerful drop-kick down on her head, rushing her downwards on a date with the ground.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: The tree has been knocked down. o_o I'll repost the one right above.

"I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME!" Soji's face contorted with rage as he watched RPGirl move farther away from him and up into a tree. He rushed forward with mad speed and ran rapidly up the tree. He swung his small arms like axes and chopped right through any branch that got in his way with surprising strength. But, alas, he couldn't make it to where RPGirl was without wings. Falling he put his fists out towards the ground and dove into it, leaving a huge crator and an even bigger hole.

Soji dug underground and then resurfaced on the other side of the tree and delivered a massive uppercut, which unrooted the tree, tossing it into the air. Soji kicked powerfully off the ground and followed the tree. He threw amazingly strong punches into its trunk, leaving massive dents and even cracking off huge chunks. On his fifth punch, the tree snapped in half and something fell out of it. Soji lunged up at RPGirl and delivered one of his catastrophic punches straight into her stomach. He drew back his tiny fist again and delivered another one to her chest. Finally, he flipped in the air and brought a powerful drop-kick down on her head, rushing her downwards on a date with the ground.

RPGirl

RPGirl didn't care if she was beging beat, she just slowly closed her eyes and took the punches. As RPGirl fell to the ground her muscle memory kicked in, RPGirl did a few flips before she landed on the gound softly.
The punches Soji delt her took there toll, RPGirl's legs wobled for a moment before she felled to the ground. "Do what ever you want with me...I really don't care..." Said RPGirl.
RPGirl thoughts began to run together, her mind fram was beging to be set back to when she had that talk with her sister on that rainny day in the desert.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji breathed deeply. His small body was out of breath and couldn't take more in very fast. He just stared at her. He didn't know what to do. The girl acted so hopeless. Had his creator really wanted him to win the love of such a pathetic person? Then again, he could see a certain attractiveness about her. In a cat sort of way. He walked over slowly and kneeled down in front of her, lifting her chin with his small, childlike hand. When she looked up at him, he looked back at her, returned to his normal sixteen-year-old body. "I'm... Sorry... I have just never loved. It's why I was created, but I don't understand it... Sorry." Soji looked away, disgusted with himself.

RPGirl

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry," Said RPGirl trying to hide her self with a smile, "Here I am, thinking about the past I just need to keep move forward." Said RPGirl as she huged Soji.
RPGirl looked up to Soji's face and kissed him on the cheek, she then winked playfuly and jumpped to the other sid of the arena.
"So now, are we going to finish this or what!" Said RPGirl as she wipped out her Poe Pole.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji looked at her with surprise. He rubbed his face where she had kissed him and tubbled away, unsteady. He knew what this meant. Still he couldn't be sure of her. He stood up, acting as steady as he could possibly be in such shock. He focused his eyes on her and said, "Does this mean you love me? Is that why you have kissed me?"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji extended long blades from his hands and stared at her with cold judgement. "Then my task is not done. I may not die until you are in love with me. That's why I was created!" Soji rushes forward, drawing his blade back, ready to slash this girl to ribbons.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji slices through the ice and petals. He was lucky he didn't rely on smell, nor sight. His heightened senses and his Henji helped him find RPGirl through the distractions and rush at her with ease. Jumping out of the ice and petals from the side, he cries, "Kodo Whirlwind!" before spinning rapidly, drawing RPGirl into the whirlwind and slicing up her arms and legs.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji dodged and weaved in and out of the imposters, occasionally slashing through one as they attacked. Calmly, he sliced through a libos and saw his target. A brilliant display of green was pulsing from this figure. Though he was blind, he could see the minds, hearts, and souls of those he was facing. In this case, the libos didn't have human minds and the clones only had hearts. But this one was the perfect match to what he was looking for. He rushed forward, slicing through any enemies in his path until he was upon her.

Soji retracted his blades and pulled RPGirl into a strong bear hug and a kiss to keep her from resisting. As if this wasn't enough, he stared into her eyes with his Henji, creating a mindset of calmness. He curled up into a ball and they became surrounded by a wide sphere of bandages. Almost instantly, they began to spin as speeds of over mach 3, preventing any attack and destroying anything that touched them.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji's eyes widened in panic as she broke away. His mission wasn't to kill her. And dying, even in a Henji world, would cause your death in the real world. He grabbed her and pulled her back into the tight embrace, whispering, "You fool. If you touch the sides, you will die."

RPGirl

"Then what the hell am I suppose to do, you got me in a hold?" Siad RPGirl
wait his badage idea give me an idea...
RPGirl closed her eyes and constried, an icy cold arua was emited from her body.
On the out side of the banged orb, the banges was being frozen in soild ice. The bange soon craked and fell to pices leaving RPGirl free to the outside.
RPGirl noticed this and again broke from Soji's graps.
"I think you taught me something new." Said RPGirl as she landed in the bleachers of the arena.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
OOC: That was really stupid. xD The Bandage Hurricane is one of Soji's most destructive attacks because it ends off with a release of ten million bones. xD

Soji saw the RPGirl had made such a stupid mistake. She must have thought he was trying to damage her instead of saving her. It was too late now. He went from beyond mach 3 to suddenly zero. His body let out a deathly cry and ten million bones flew from all parts of his body, razor sharp and filling the arena, including RPGirl, with deadly knives.