The Arena

RPGirl

"What is this the lair of Doc. Evil!" Said RPGirl as she kicked Soji in the face.
"Like I said befor I'm no ones pet!"
RPGirl jumped out of his lap on to the ground, "Frist time I try this but, Dizzy Mist!" Said RPGirl as she began to spin in a dancer style. A think mist of sake poured into the arena.
RPGirl covered her mouth and nose.
This should buy me some time, while I think of a way outta here.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji laughed at her. "Trying to get me drunk? I am false remember? Nothing will effect me here. If you don't want to be my pet, what do you want?" He asked. "What do you want?" Soji's face and body build transformed and contorted until he resembled Lul. "Won't you tell me what you really want?" Soji walked forward in Lul's form and reached RPGirl. He grabbed her head gently and moved some hair out of her face, also gently. He just stared into her eyes using Lul's and waiting for the response, while stroking her hair calmly.

RPGirl

"L....Lul?....No WAIT THIS ISN'T REALLY!" Said RPGirl as she tryed to look away.
RPGirl kept repeating that to herself but she slowly looked backed into his eyes.
"I..I want...." Said RPGirl as she eged her lips closer to Soji's, "I...I..I WANT FREEDOM FROM THIS PLACE!" Said RPGirl as she jumped back from Soji.

RPGirl shooked her head try to keep it together, "Any way that attack I just did wasn't only for in this Henji world but the attack also happen in thr real world." Said RPGirl.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"Ah. You may think that would help you right?" Soji had even adapted Lul's voice and bits of his personality. "The real Soji didn't make this Henji world though. He could release you from it, but why should he? You've tried to kill him, remember? Besides..." He came close again, wrapping his arms around RPGirl's waist. "You could be happy here, forever..." He leaned in, looking deep into RPGirl's eyes and gave her a long, strong kiss.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"No..." Muttered Soji. "Only the bearer of the Henji can control what happens to it. This may be a dream world created for you, but you can't control what you are dreaming. And it is possible to be happy! If only you were to accept this world and me as Lul!" The scenery changes and Soji and RPGirl are left standing in a field that is very familiar to RPGirl, seeing as it is quite near her home. "Come with me RPGirl. Why would you want to give all this up? Isn't this what you've been seeking the whole time?" Soji took another timid step near her. He reached out his hand slowly and smiled using Lul's face.

RPGirl

"This... it looks like Lucky Clover hill from Avlear..." Said RPGirl as she looked around.
"What good is happiness if the person dreaming it knows its fake..." Said RPGirl as she stepped away from Soji.
"This place isn't real and you... you're not the real Lul your just some imposter" Hissed RPGirl.
"You want to know what I really want... its Nervina!" Said RPGirl as she Points Her Poe Pole at Soji.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji blinked at her. He couldn't understand. His fabricated brain had now idea what was wrong. Why didn't she love him? That was this farse one's only reason for existance. He was simply to get RPGirl to fall in love with him and live with her in happiness. "I don't know what Nervina is..." He turned from her, his image of Lul fading off of him along with the scenery. "I don't really know what anything is. All I know is, that my existance is only to love you. AND I WILL DO THAT AT ALL COSTS!" The farse Soji rushed forward and grabbed onto RPGirl, kissing wildly and doing the only thing he was created for. "I... don't... understand... ANYTHING!" He fell backwards to the ground and clutched his head, his eyes staring at his feet.

RPGirl

"Soji, Nervina is something that even I don't know.... all I know is that it's were my mother is, and I need to ask her some things. It was a place were I was born but have no memories of it a place were I was rencarnated(sp?)" Said RPGirl as she whatched Soji.
"Soji... just because I don't love you doesn't mean we can't be friends, You're a fun fighter." Said RPGirl trying to clam Soji down, "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji looked up at RPGirl, hsi glare was enough to make the strongest wince. "I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!" His body changed again and but he remained Soji. Only this time, he was much younger. Maybe six or seven. He threw his arms out and an amazing amount of power flowed from his body. Gallons and gallons of liquid bone spilled from the young boy's body and swirled around him before becoming a huge, wall-like wave. "MY EXISTANCE IS FLAWED!"

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"I DON'T HAVE A HEART!" Soji clenched his fist and the bones grabbed out at the agile RPGirl. "I AM AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ALONE!" His eyes now glowed red. More and more bones were being collected as his wrath increased. "If I can't have you..." He whispered. "No one can..." He slapped his hands together and the great walls of bone closed around RPGirl with a huge, shuddering clap.

RPGirl

"This is getting intense." Said RPGirl as she crouched down on all fours.
RPGirl leapped high in the air before she was crushed. I guess I have to go in that form it's much faster than I am...

RPGirl went into a spin like drill motion, she landed on the wall and drilled a hole in it with her fasts speed.

As the dust of her drilling left, RPGirl had changed into her Fox form, but this fox form was way biger than the other she use to gather power, in this form the Yang symbole appers on her left hind leg and she has seven tails, plus she way faster than she was in human form.

RPGirl jumped down to where the young Soji is, "Wake up Soji, this is not you, you have to wake up.... look, you do have a heart if you didn't then how do you feel love towards me?" Said RPGirl as she looked into Soji's eyes.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"I was... CREATED TO LOVE!" Soji waved his arms wildly and huge wall of bone smashed into RPGirl. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS OR WHY I FEEL IT!" Soji rose his hands to the air and brought them down, commanding a huge wave of sharp bones to come crashing down onto RPGirl. "BUT, I DON'T HAVE A HEART!" Soji's glare grew more intense as more and more of his power flowed out of an infinite source.

RPGirl

RPGirl Blocked the attack of the sharp bones with her tails wrapped around her, "Soji, I can hear your heart crying out for love...." Said RPGirl as she douged more of Soji's attack.
RPGirl then reached out to Soji and grabed him with her big paw, "Soji, listion to this!" Said RPGirl as she hugged Soji tight. "It's my heart, and it's crying for you." Said RPGirl as she slowly changed back into her human form.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji threw her away from him. He was quite strong despite his age. "You lie! You only wish to escape this place! To escape me!" He hissed at her. "I don't have a heart. My existance is false and flawed. I can no longer love and I cannot be loved in return. There is no point in life except to make sure you don't survive. You were placed in here to be put out of the way. I will make sure you can never jepordize this..." Soji attacked with another barriage of bones, but he was unfocused as though he was holding back.

RPGirl

RPGirl does a few back flips to douge his attacks, She changed back in to her fox form. "Soji, that's not ture...I'm really woory about you, please snap out of it!" Said RPGirl as she douged more attacks.
"Paradise Rian!" Said RPGirl as it began to rain inside the wall. The rain gave off a plasent smell, the smell was so plesent and relaxing that it could clam down even the stroungest of enermies.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Soji ignored the smell and wiped his nose. He had only one though, eleminate the lying, heartless, cold woman before him. He stuck out his young hands and clenched them tightly. The huge mass of bone converged on RPGirl in a great heap. "I can't believe you. Even though I was made to love, no one was made to love me. My existance is completely flawed..." Soji hung his head slightly, his eyes unfocused.

RPGirl

"Thats how you feel about your life, well how about mines I live forever seeing my frends dying before me!" Said RPGirl as she slowly sueezed her self free.
"Its no fun being the blance that keeps the world from falling apart," Said RPGirl as she jumps and douges more bones. "Poeple dying saying I want save the world so I save you, My older sister hates my guts so much that any chance she gets she trys to kill me and on top of that Lul will some time die, even though he's a dragon...they don't live forever!" Said RPGirl as tears builds up in her eyes.

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
"I have no one. Everyone was taken away from me except for my brother and my sister. My brother became a dark Prime Evil and even tricked me into following the darkness and my sister is constantly hunting me." Soji looked down, ceasing his attack. "I'm useless except as a killing machine. Love is beyond me. I can't understand it. I can't feel it..."